Kolbe Catholic College is a welcoming co-educational Catholic secondary school in the Northern Suburbs. Inspired by the legacy of St Maximilian Kolbe, a story of heroism, courage and self-sacrifice, Kolbe Catholic College provides opportunities for students to become the men and women they want to be â courageous leaders, academics, life-long learners, musicians, artists, trades people, sports people.
Kolbe Catholic College is currently looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join our team for 2023. This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience in a dynamic and growing school environment.
Commencing in January 2023, the School has both full-time and part-time opportunities available across a range of Learning Areas including:
- Religious Education
- VCAL and VCE Vocational Major
- Design & Technology (Wood)
- Food Studies
Skills and experience
Applicants to the position should be able to demonstrate:
- a proven commitment to Catholic education and faith development
- an understanding and acceptance of the College ethos
- sound organisational and administrative skills
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with people at all levels and from varying backgrounds
- an ability to lead, work collaboratively and facilitate dynamic teamwork
- a proven capacity to work independently and effectively in the face of changing priorities, deadlines and pressures
- an excellent understanding of the Victorian Curriculum
- a commitment to ongoing professional development that supports effective teaching and learning and is consistent with the College's ongoing strategic intent
- exemplary teaching skills and practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviors when engaging with children.
You will need a cover letter and resume to upload with your application.
Applications close Monday October 10th 2022 9am.
Kolbe Catholic College is committed to the safety, wellbeing and protection of all children in our care, including maintaining compliance with the Child Safety Code of Conduct