About Kolbe Catholic College
Kolbe Catholic College is a welcoming co-educational Catholic secondary school in the Northern Suburbs. Inspired by the legacy of St Maximilian Kolbe, a story of heroism, courage and self-sacrifice, Kolbe Catholic College provides opportunities for students to become the men and women they want to be: courageous leaders, academics, life-long learners, musicians, artists, trades people, sports people.
Kolbe Catholic College are currently looking for enthusiastic and passionate early career teachers to join our team for the remainder of 2022. We are accepting applications from all subject methods. This is a fantastic opportunity to get experience in a dynamic and growing school environment.
Applicants to the position should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven commitment to Catholic education and faith development
- An understanding and acceptance of the College ethos
- Sound organizational and administrative skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with people at all levels and from varying backgrounds
- An ability to lead, work collaboratively and facilitate dynamic teamwork
- A proven capacity to work independently and effectively in the face of changing priorities, deadlines and pressures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviors when engaging with children.