We invite expressions of interest from teachers including graduates for all subject areas and levels for 2022.
Kolbe Catholic College is a welcoming co-educational Catholic secondary school in the Northern Suburbs. Inspired by the legacy of St Maximilian Kolbe, a story of heroism, courage and self-sacrifice, Kolbe Catholic College provides opportunities for students to become the men and women they want to be â courageous leaders, academics, life-long learners, musicians, artists, trades people, sports people.
Applicants to the position should be able to demonstrate:
- a proven commitment to Catholic education and faith development
- an understanding and acceptance of the College ethos
- the capacity to provide leadership that is characterised by a commitment to learning and teaching, continuous improvement and innovation
- sound leadership, organisational and administrative skills
- highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with people at all levels and from varying backgrounds
- an ability to lead, work collaboratively and facilitate dynamic teamwork
- a proven capacity to work independently and effectively in the face of changing priorities, deadlines and pressures
- an excellent understanding of the Victorian Curriculum
- a commitment to ongoing professional development that supports effective teaching and learning and is consistent with the College's ongoing strategic intent
- exemplary teaching skills and practices.