About Kolbe Catholic College
Kolbe Catholic College is a welcoming co-educational Catholic secondary school in the Northern Suburbs. Inspired by the legacy of St Maximilian Kolbe, a story of heroism, courage and self-sacrifice, Kolbe Catholic College provides opportunities for students to become the men and women they want to be: courageous leaders, academics, life-long learners, musicians, artists, trades people, sports people.
We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate Education Support Officers to work with our administration team on a casual basis for the remainder of 2022.
Applicants for the position should be able to demonstrate:
- A proven commitment to Catholic education and faith development
- An understanding and acceptance of the College ethos
- Sound organisational and administrative skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise and communicate effectively with people at all levels and from varying backgrounds
- Demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children.
Successful applicants must have:
- relevant previous school office experience in for example - Reception, Student Services, student data entry etc
- advanced Microsoft Office and administrative skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- experience with SEQTA & SAS would be an advantage
- proficiency in another language desirable
A Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent qualification is required.
A detailed description of key responsibilities can be found in the job description attached.
Please ensure you have a cover letter and resume ready as you will need to upload these with your application.